Adasa Introduces opsCTRL in Spain and Australia: A revolutionary Operations Intelligence System for Water Infrastructure
- opsCTRL is a connected data, asset and knowledge management solution built for water facility operators.
- This product is currently being used in multiple countries worldwide. Adasa is now introducing opsCTRL to the Spanish and Australian markets.
In an era of increasing challenges for the water and wastewater industry, Adasa is bringing forth opsCTRL, a comprehensive tool built to address the unique demands faced by facility operators. The software has already gained recognition in various countries, including Canada, the USA, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
As part of our parent group SKion Water digital portfolio, opsCTRL is a tailored solution for managing multiple plants, streamlining their operations, and maximizing efficiency. It's an all-in-one platform that combines asset management, maintenance management, alarm management, and real-time data monitoring, making it a dynamic tool for plant operators.
OpsCTRL is a versatile solution, offering seamless operation from desktops, tablets, and smartphones. It fosters connectivity through cloud syncing technology, ensuring teams stay coordinated and well-informed even in locations with limited internet access.
Built by water experts, for water experts, opsCTRL is designed to be fast, accessible and highly adaptable, making it suitable for a variety of plant configurations. Its user-friendly interface and its robust analytical capabilities, provide insights from a plant’s operations at a glance, equipping water and wastewater professionals to manage plant operations effectively and efficiently.
The opsCTRL platform
- Works on your desktop, tablet, and smartphone.
- Keeps your team connected through cloud syncing technology.
- Stores critical maintenance tasks and videos for locations that don’t have a good internet connection.
Want to see opsCTRL in action?
Request a demo and learn how opsCTRL can help you:
- Implement a preventative maintenance program.
- Monitor plant performance remotely.
- Reduce knowledge loss & improve knowledge transfer.
- Minimize repetitive paperwork/busy work.
- Improve communication across your team.