Weather Station Network
Improve resilience to extreme weather events with early response systems.
Automated stations assist forecasts for flood, storm and drought warnings
Thunderstorms, floods, droughts, and other extreme weather events are increasingly responsible for economic productivity losses and social development setbacks.
Offset the risks presented by these hydro-meteorological hazards thanks to ADASA’s turnkey solutions for weather monitoring. Our Automatic Weather Stations (AWS) collect accurate online meteorological data; we then apply modelling techniques to help crisis managers mitigate the effects of natural disasters. Users receive an advanced warning and detailed information about the impact and extent of weather events.
Automatic Weather Stations are an essential tool in the fields of meteorology and climatology through the provision of reliable environmental information that aids better decision-making. Our Automatic Weather Stations are equipped with advanced instruments that allow continuous data collection, generating real-time weather information and warnings to help ensure people’s safety.Show moreShow less
Stations can be installed in remote locations, and are built to withstand hail, low visibility, sleet and other adverse conditions. The real-time meteorological observational systems provide efficient and timely data collection of the most significant meteorological parameters.
ADASA has extensive experience in providing the necessary tools to face the challenges posed by extreme weather events brought about by climate change. Improve decision-making, enhancing the resilience of local communities and businesses with an early response system that can help to avoid irreparable damage being wrought.Show less
- Availability of near real-time data is essential for monitoring weather variability and adverse conditions.
- Increases efficiency of the emergency services, e.g. during fires or torrential rain events.
- Fast, early responses to events via early warning systems incorporated into Automatic Weather Stations.
- Improve predictive models of atmospheric phenomena via the provision of accurate and reliable information.
- Information permits deeper, more accurate and elaborate hydro-meteorological forecasts.
- Increases the understanding of regional climatic trends.
- Support agricultural and forest management through better management of water resources.
- Define optimal conditions to prevent the proliferation of pests in agriculture.
- Better decision-making enhances the resilience of local communities and businesses.