Water Data Provision
Making surface water and groundwater data available for better decision-making, water security and efficiency.
Make informed decisions about water resources at any time
River basin management authorities and water agencies make continual decisions as part of the daily management of hydrological basins.
The monitoring of the quality of water bodies (rivers, ponds, reservoirs, transitional waters, coastal waters or groundwater) and the assurance of ecological flows run alongside the structural monitoring of dams. Reservoirs and water supplies must be supervised, water use and discharge controlled. And assets and facilities conserved. Flood episodes and droughts require authorities and agencies to operate and regulate this infrastructure during extraordinary weather episodes.
Any taken action, and the thinking and decisions behind them, requires reliable, and timely data from multiple sources to ensure the best possible and most suitable outcomes.
We offer a wealth of experience in implementing technological solutions and systems that collect, process and depict the accurate and high-quality data gathered by hydrometric networks. Precise information gives an accurate representation of the hydrological status of the different water bodies in the basin, as well as the status of the control and regulation infrastructures located there.Show moreShow less
ADASA transforms the data from monitoring sites into essential information, cultivating an environment that generates better decision-making, water security and efficiency. Our solutions permit internal sharing of information and with outside organisations as well as its public dissemination (open data). The provision of this hydrological data becomes a fundamental tool both for the day-to-day management of the water resource and during drought or flood events.
These advanced technologies offer bespoke solutions for any organisation that requires high-quality, relevant hydrological data presented via user-friendly visualisation environments and platforms.Show less
- Ensure that river basin authorities have the IT infrastructure and phenomenological data necessary for the efficient administration of water resources.
- Guarantee real-time and reliable information is available during episodes of hydrological risk.
- Mitigate the effects of floods during extraordinary events through the management of regulation infrastructures (dams) and providing support to emergency services.
- Provide data required to obtain more detailed information via analytical tools (dashboards, AI, ML) and hydrological prediction models.
- Monitoring of the water quality and quantity parameters in hydrological basins.